TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
OF THE SAMSONITE TRAVEL MILES APPLICATION
Apple is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, any of our promotions.
The Samsonite Travel Miles Application (the "Application") allows you to keep track of, collect and save miles when travelling via airplane, car, train and boat to earn free gifts with purchase.
Access to and use of the Application are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms") as well as the Rules of Play. The Terms create an agreement between you and Samsonite LLC, a limited liability company with offices at 575 West Street, Mansfield, Massachusetts 02048 ("Samsonite"). You must review the Terms and confirm your acceptance of them before using the Application. If you encounter problems while reading the Terms, or if you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, you may not use the Application.
- License. You are granted a non-transferrable, limited license to use the Application exclusively for personal, non-commercial purposes. The texts, images, video files and audio files that are displayed by this Application are the property of Samsonite or its respective license holders and may only be reproduced or shared with the public by express written prior approval from Samsonite or its license holder.
- Rules of Use. By using the Application, you agree: (a) to follow, in addition to the Terms, any applicable rules of the Apple Store; (b) not to (i) decompile, "reverse engineer," reproduce and/or translate Application or its code; (ii) reproduce the information that is offered by the Application in a manner that is incompatible with the license as stipulated in Section 1; (iii) copy, distribute or a issue a license for, or create derived works from, the Application; and (c) not to use the Application in a manner that is contrary to law.
- Eligibility. In order to earn or redeem Miles through the Application, you: (a) must be located in United States; (b) must have lawfully downloaded the Application through the Apple Store; (c) must be at least 18 years old; and (d) must not work for Samsonite or have an immediate family member who does.
- Limitation of Liability Samsonite expects the information offered through the Application to be complete, correct, accurate and up to date. Nonetheless, some inaccuracies may occur. Samsonite is not responsible for the accuracy of any information.
Samsonite and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible information or data transmissions; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from using the Application, the earning or redemption of Miles or the use of any item acquired by the redemption of Miles; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Application.
In all instances, Samsonite’s liability is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the Application, and Samsonite expressly disclaims all further damages. You are responsible for any damage to your system or for the loss of data as a result of the downloading of information.
- Earning and Redemption of Miles. All decisions of Samsonite related to the earning or redemption of Miles are made at Samsonite’s sole discretion and are final. You, and not Samsonite, are responsible for the payment of any local, state or federal taxes related to your use of the Application or the earning or redemption of any Miles. Miles are non-transferrable. There are no prize and/or cash substitutions for Miles or the items for which Miles can be redeemed.
- Changes and Termination. Samsonite maintains the right to:(a) issue new versions of the Application, in which the functionalities and the manner of use of the Application could be different from previous versions of the Application;(b) change the Terms at any time; or (c) terminate the Application, and any related programs, at any time, even if such termination would result in the forfeiture of Miles.
- Privacy. Read the Samsonite Privacy Statement http://shop.samsonite.com to learn more about the way in which personal data is collected and processed by this Application.
- Applicable Law and Forum. The Terms are subject to Massachusetts law. By using the Application, you agree to bring any claim against Samsonite related to the Application in Massachusetts, and you voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Massachusetts.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Application and all related programs, including the earning and redemption of Miles, are void where prohibited by law.
- Contact. If you have questions or comments, please email them to the following email address: email@example.com